Wheeling Bluegrass FestivalSaturday, Sept 9th, 2017
Presented by Oglebay Institute. Sponsored by The Hess Family Foundation and Yuengling.
Tickets for the Wheeling Bluegrass Festival can be purchased online below, at the Stifel Fine Arts Center,
the Schrader Center in Oglebay, or by calling 304-242-7700 or 304-242-6855. All sales are final. Lineup subject to change.
Click here for detailed ticketing information.
$95 – General Admission
- (Not available at the gate.)
- Includes special viewing area, 2 drink tickets, festival t-shirt, souvenir laminate, festival sticker and festival mug.
- $27 – General Admission (Advance Sales Have Ended)
- $32 – Gate Price
Child (ages 4-12)
$12 – General Admission (Advance Sales Have Ended)
- $15 – Gate Price
(Children 3 & under are free.)
- Featuring The Jakob’s Ferry Stragglers & Two Bridges
- 8-11pm Fri., Sept. 8
- Camp Russel, Oglebay
- Free for WBF VIP ticket holders.
- (Ages 21+)
Multiple lodging options are available minutes from the Stifel Fine Arts Center.